Thursday, June 19, 2008

Wow Foods

I have dubbed a particular type of eating experience Wow Eating. It goes like this:

"Wow, I can't believe they put into "
or
"Wow, I can't believe you do to "

When we were in Venice we had a wow food: Fish in Lasagna.
In France it was a wow to putting coffee in a bowl
In Hungary is was warming up wine.

Here is a good wow food for you.



Wow, I cant believe they put 2 eggs and a hotdog on a pizza in Croatia.

I would have to put this down in my book as the ultimate grub food.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to share this with you, it was the first time my Grandmother was having dinner at my Grandfather's family's house when they were first dating. After dinner my Great Grandmother starts setting bowls out on the table, my Grandmother leans over and whispers in my Grandfather's ear "Are we having soup?" Turns out it was for the coffee. Like the French, my Grandfather always drank coffee from a bowl (but he was Italian).