Sunday, December 30, 2007

Lessons Learned - Spain

1. Its cold in the winter. I think I will save my winter excursion in the future to the Southern Hemisphere or Hawaii.

2. Hostels are not as bad as everyone thinks they are. They have cheap laundry service, english speaking people who want to meet like minded travelers and free internet (kiosks and wifi). On top of that, it made budgeting so much easier.


Goals for the future:

1. Take more pictures. I wish I would have gotten more pictures of Joe and I together.
2. Add more walking/hiking.
3. Plan more excursions (football game, etc)

As we plan for our big trip, please stay tuned for an occassional blog on the turmoil involved in preparing my life for such a large journey. Other than that, this will be my last blog for a bit that contains trip information from Spain unless I get questions from friends and family that I feel like I should answer.

I will leave you with one final view of Granada.

No comments: