Thursday, May 22, 2008

Food - Best of

Anybody who knows me, knows that I love food. After a week of france I have compiled the best of (so far) eats in France:

Vegetables (mainly stewed peppers) with Goat Cheese lying in a cold tomato soup:



Smoked Salmon with Goat Cheese with a mixed salad and vinegarette dressing:



Filet a beef, pan fried over a hash brown like patato ensemble with two types of sauce (green on the outisde which is a light and a red wine sauce)




Creme Brulee: nothing special here, but I have only seen this on the menu once:



I have saved my last entry for the most interesting and to also to kill everyone's appetites after this mouth watering post:

TAR TAR. It is 100% Raw ground beef. Its the meatloaf BEFORE you put it into the oven. Its served everywhere and it is fantastic. AND YES, I ate it and I dont regret it.




Arent we the cutest.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

can we say Salmonella....

Anonymous said...

I would have liked the raw ground beef