Friday, June 6, 2008

Washing it all down with a glass of Chanti

It has been a while since I updated this blog since I have not had a good strong internet connection. Tonight I am staying at a hostel with a blazing fast connection, so I will overwhelm you now with a series of posts.

It has rained solid since Paris and of course, our splurge tour of chianti was no better. So much or being under the tuscan sun!!!!! Regardless, we had a good time with our tour guide, Roberto who has a serious problem with Olive Garden.

We visited a few towns in Chianti and went through some history of the region.

Pretty.




Next, we sampled Chianto Classico at a smaller winery in the region.



If you have ever went wine tasting with Joe and I, you would know that we cannot resist buying a bottle. With our little packs, we drank our premium bottle (7 euros, by the way) of Chianto Classico with pizza.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm.... Chianto Classico. Oh, and just for the record, I agree with Roberto.